Top Real Estate Agents in New York, Realtor NYC Services and Commission Rebate at your Purchase
How to Buy an Apartment in New York City with Realtor NYC:
- Find a good Realtor, who will not charge you any fee or make you sign any Agreements, but just the opposite – will be able to give you a commission rebate. We recommend Valeo Realty Group, who has 16 years of experience and who can serve your needs entirely, since they are a boutique Brokerage, who is experienced in both residential and investment properties. They are located in Manhattan and their phone number is 212-706-8883.
- DECIDE ON WHETHER TO GO FOR A CO-OP, CONDO OR A COND-OP WITH THE HELP OF A REALTOR NYC.
3. CHECK ON THE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE AND ASSESSMENTS WITH YOUR REALTOR NYC
4. CHECK ON THE MINIMUM DOWN PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
5. THE BOARDS AND THE APPROVAL PROCESS
You need a Board approval, unless you are buying an apartment in a new development or you are buying in an old building from the Sponsor/Developer.
Co-op Boards can turn down a Buyer for any lawful reason.
6. WHICH TYPE OF APARTMENTS ARE BETTER FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES
Only Condominiums are good for investment. There are too many restrictions when it comes to renting a co-op apartment. Typically, the Buyer is required to live for 2 years in the apartment before being able to rent it out. Then they are allowed to rent it for a couple of years and have to get back and live in it again before being able to rent it out again.